Thread: As I sit back and think

Hybrid View

I've used a whisker biscuit for the last 5 years and its a great rest but when it's still and quiet and you make a draw on a deer, it's gonna hear you 10 out of 10 times. I got a fall away for Christmas and love it. I use rage broadheads and love them but you can't go wrong with anything from NAP either.

well i also shoot a whisker biscuit and 2 years ago i hunted in the rain that turned to snow and had ice build up on it changing to drop away this year and i like to shoot rage 2 blade havent killed anything with the new chisel tip yet but shot placement is very important dont rush the shot and lots of practice

well I personally think if your in the rain that turns to ice, all things are going to not work as well, from as simple as added weight to the arrow shaft, to well moving parts can freeze, so? not sure a drop away is any better than a fixed in freezing rain to ice??
    same as in heavy snow
    I have hunted over the yrs and had arows freeze to the rest in me, as well as the nick to the string?
    weather can sure play a roll in archery gear I think
    and lets not forget about mechanical heads, I am sure there very prone to possibly not opeing if they freeze as well so?? something to think about I guess in bad weather??

Thread Information