Athletic Greens

Thread: crossbow deals

crossbow deals

OK, so I was at cabela's today
    and holy crap, in the bargan cave, they had a good 50-60 crossbows on blow out prices
    they had stryker 360's with everything for 540 bucks, scope sling bolts quiver
    that has to be like half price
    so if anyone is looking for a X bow, might be time to do some looking at cabela's
    this was teh PA store, don't know about other stores but that had about 10-12 different brands.models all at cheap prices
    new too, or most I seen were and had many many still in boxes not set up yet!

Quote Originally Posted by mrbb View Post
    OK, so I was at cabela's today
    and holy crap, in the bargan cave, they had a good 50-60 crossbows on blow out prices
    they had stryker 360's with everything for 540 bucks, scope sling bolts quiver
    that has to be like half price
    so if anyone is looking for a X bow, might be time to do some looking at cabela's
    this was teh PA store, don't know about other stores but that had about 10-12 different brands.models all at cheap prices
    new too, or most I seen were and had many many still in boxes not set up yet!
    Stryker 360 ???.....do you mean Stryker 350 or perhaps 380?? As far as I know there's no such animal as a Stryker 360. I've got the 380 and paid about the same price....including a hard case!!
    Enjoy your hunt- the long sit......... the cold.......the rain and snow......the peace and quiet, it may just be your last hunt........... you never know.

S.E.Michigan to live & S.E. Ohio to dream
    Hmm, will have to keep that in mind next trip to Cabela's mrbb! Would imagine a lot of stores will be dumping their merchandise soon too.
    Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
    - Thomas Edison

yea I meant 350, sorry about that
    they were sweet loonmg x bows too, couldn't believe how many they had, tons of bow too,

Thread Information