I have a buddy who goes hunting every year where I hope nobody comes through his cornfield or valley which he owns. Every year he has corn planted in a 5 acre field at the bottom of a valley and he goes to this little cabin he put up at the opening of a valley that faces a corn field. Deer highways everywhere around the cabin. The only corn field within miles and miles. Southern Ohio, off route 33. This cabin is way back in the woods off of a dirt road. Not too many people go back in this area. Him and a couple buds sit and shoot the $heyetee all day long and drink beer. Years have gone by and he mostly drinks and sleeps back there. Most years they just watch the deer go by and do not kill anything. A couple of years ago his story is that everyone was taking a nap, he woke up and walked out on the porch, sat down, lit a cigarette and the buck below walked out of the corn and came within 5 foot of the porch, he picked up his pistol laying on the porch as the buck watched him smoke his cig and he shot it and it fell right there. That is his hunting story. lololol and again. Don't shoot me I'm just the messenger of the story. Yes the pistol was legal and yes he is crazy

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mms_picture.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	85.1 KB 
ID:	10048