Thread: Well I'm bummed out today!!!

Hybrid View

well its a guess on if or when a deer will come back
    but I have shot at and missed a deer 2 evenings in a row, and had him come out again on day 3 too, juts never offered a good shot
    so, I say if winds are right , hunt, odds are theer are more then these 3 deer in your area, and since they didn't really see you, or guessing they didn't, they could be back next day
    Hunt, thats the best way to up your odds! and time is ticking!

Well Stone that is the largest k-nines I have ever seen on a rabbit. What did it score? sike....outstanding shot though, with only a couple days left of deer season I would be in blind if I didn't have to work. Go getem
    If there were 8 days in a week I would hunt 8 days

Stone, hey least ya didnt go hungry that nite lol with only a couple days left of deer season I would be in blind if I didn't have to work.
    ill be out for sure while at the campout trying my luck ya never know could be 4th down n 2 mins left and BAM touchdown deer down that would be sweet

Get back out there, time is running out. I'm surprised they spooked that bad from a crossbow unless they are much louder than a compound. I've killed a few deer over the years that I missed first and they didn't go anywhere because they thought it was a nut falling or something. But I was in a treestand too and that makes a difference.

I'd be happier with that bunny than what I shot tonite. I shot a mature doe that had 3 fully devloped babies in her....ALL bucks :(

I passed on a button buck and went for momma, Im kinda sick about it

Very impressive shot on the rabbit though, good job

Thread Information