Thread: Bear Archery Mauler

Bear Archery Mauler

I am thinking about buying a new Bear Mauler... I am looking for some input before buying the bow. Every thing I have read has says this is a great bow for the money. Any Pros and cons you guys may have would be greatly appreciated as I am new to the Compound world. I have been a crossbow hunter but, I am ready to make the switch to shooting a compound. I just need to figure out what bow I am going to go with now...

S.E.Michigan to live & S.E. Ohio to dream
    Wish I could help you on this deerguy10! I am so out of the loop these days with all the new brands, models, etc. Good luck to you on your new bow quest!! That is one thing I sure hope to do this winter/spring and that's find a new bow.

I shot the Carnage at the ATA show, and it felt very nice. Don't know how it compairs to the Mauler
    Don't ever let the truth get in the way, of a good story

Just because its in writing doesn't make it true. You probably should shoot the bow and other bows in the same price range so you can compare. A good pro shop is worth its weight in gold. You being new to compounds is good. A knowledgeable bow tech can stear you in the right direction. Take your time, do the leg work. Good luck to yah.
    what goes around, comes around. (I sure do hope so)!!

Thread Information