Thread: Tell me what you would do ??????

Hybrid View

I'd would do C
    Enjoy your hunt- the long sit......... the cold.......the rain and snow......the peace and quiet, it may just be your last hunt........... you never know.

I think b & c are the same. A is the right thing to do, but is it worth you loosing your right to hunt or loose the right to carry? Also you have children with you that should not be exposed to that. Don't get me wrong, putting the animal down would be a teaching moment but having to keep it to themselfs and not telling is the problem. If you were alone and no one around, it would be between you and your maker. But as Mrbb said, try to catch her, and make a phone call, its the smart thing to do. Good thread!
    what goes around, comes around. (I sure do hope so)!!

like is said guya this is just a ? i was asked this by a friend and i was baffled so i had to throw it on the board to get feed back is all , some good answers hear ty for yalls reply

This has happened to me in a different setting. On my way to work one morning I saw a deer dragging itself off a hill near a field 150 yards from my house. It got into the field and obviously broke its back. I drove back to the house and called the game warden and went on to work. Came home that night and the deer was still alive in the same place. She had spun around in a circle all day and wore the hair on her off and the ground around her was all tore up. At that point I put her out of her misery and called the game warden again. He chewed me up one side and down the other on the phone and took another 2 hours too get there. Once he saw the condition of the animal he calmed down and nothing came of it. It was in the summer and season was out, but I would do it again if I was put in that situation.
    I have strong opinions about God, Guns, Guitars and Harley Davidsons, I can remain open minded about everything else.
    Member of Pope & Young, and Buckeye Big Buck Club.
    Member of the Bloody Blazers, 2011-2012 team challenge winners.

Radicalxl thankyou for your reply i think i would have done the same thing if this happened to me ......Freak

I would put it down.
    If there were 8 days in a week I would hunt 8 days

thankyou for reply mike

Thread Information