Well me and a buddy of mine went to one of the farms i hunt this morning. I only have 1 stand on this property and it only got hunted out of 3 times this season. My buddy has never harvested a deer so I put him in my stand my plan was to sit on a slab wood pile until 9:30 then from 9:30 till 11:00 I would still hunt a thicket around my friends stand hoping to bump him his first deer. Once 11:00 rolled around my friend met me on the power line like we planed to have lunch. We had been sitting on a log on the edge of the power line for 10 minutes and not being quiet at all our muzzeloaders were leaning against a tree next to us. As we finished our sandwiches and beging to gear back up for the evening hunt I look across and up the power line at 60 yards here comes 6 does trotting across I spun to grab the muzzeloader and I as I turn back to the deer here came a wide tall and heavy 8 point at a slow run but coming strait for us. I shouldered the gun found him in my scope steadied the cross hairs and shot. I was totally confident I had hit him my buddy started yelling you got him you got him his muzzeloader still leaning against the tree. We searched for 3 hours without finding any blood. My friend had the time of his life and I believe he is now hooked on this wonderful lifestyle of ours I don't think he realizes how rare of an opportunity it is to see a buck of that size as for me I'm still sick over it and am sure I will be for some time