Thread: Snow fall gets them moving again.

Snow fall gets them moving again.

I have been talking with the one land owner and he said he really hadn't seen any deer moving on his property in daylight in nearly a month. When the big snow hit on Wednesday he said it was like a switch got turned on and the deer were moving all over his propeety again in the daylight hours. He also said he saw the 180" I saw earlier in the year. I know where I will be Saturday evening, do you?????

S.E.Michigan to live & S.E. Ohio to dream
    Good to hear they are out moving again. Always frustrating when you think they should be on their feet and they stay nocturnal. Good cold snap like this makes them forget about being scared and look at the other end of survival....food! Let us know how you do!!

well 3 evening sits now in all fresh snow, and Nothing came out in shooting light here
    I did have one shooter buck walk past me at about 10 ft, but was past legal hrs, and past me behind my blind with No windows open
    he walked right up to my foot tracks, and then smelled them and ran right to my truck, passed it less than 20 ft in front of it where I had it parked??
    go figure?

and good luck to you

up here deer were moving early, my son shot 2 doe's tonight, 1st one @ 3:50 & 2ND @ 4:15....DEER ARE moving, we got 5-6 in. of snow

I finally did see some this evening. I saw 4. I will be back at it Monday evening.

Thread Information