Thread: IQ sights? (Retina Lock)

IQ sights? (Retina Lock)

Has anyone used them? I'm thinking about getting one for my new bow (in February) what do you think about them?

http://www.iqbowsights.com/index.php

I have one on my bow it is the 4 pin model and I love it. It seems like a lot to remember (lining up the level bubble and the retina lock settle the pin and squeeze the release). But after a few months practice it's second nature. It is also pretty bright in low light. The down side is the price and the screws that hold the pins on will mare the sight bezel for some reason.

I never used that exactly, but a few yrs back I had something, forget exact name called I think ZERO peep
    it was a type of deal you had to center a bubble in a glass like level, same as this design more or less, but was just an add on to any set of sights
    mounted to the bow riser where the sights mount
    it was a royal pain in the ass to get set up, but worked to keep you in form, as it was designed to
    but I didn't like it in low lights, and I found myself doing too much double thriple checking on every shot to get everything all just right
    so I took it off
    But I do think it does what it says if you do what your suppoosed to with them!

Thread Information