Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: How Did You Hear About BowhuntingOhio.com???

How Did You Hear About BowhuntingOhio.com???

i was kinda wondering how everyone heard about or found out about BowhuntingOhio.com? was you just surfing the net and come acrossed it, did you read about it in a magazine or whatever just let me know!!!

i myself found out about it about 2 years ago when i read about it in Bowhunter Magazine!
    Truth be told, this world is full of hunters with the ability to accomplish their hunting goals on their own. Yet the majority of hunters in this world have no knowledge of their true hunting abilities. Commitment and sacrifice are seen as something that is just out of reach or maybe not a choice. Failure is not an option to these hunters and they believe hunting success lies only in the kill. Should these hunters realize that they CAN commit, they CAN sacrifice and that failure is something that should be expected, they too will realize that they CAN do it on their own and they will experience success the way it should be experienced........ DIY STYLE!!!

hunt hard or go home,
    Pete Sisson

Found Bowhunting Ohio......

For me, I was just serfing the net. I do that alot for anything on bowhunting and I found it! Went to it and as they say, the rest is history!

Good place to hang out and it just gets better!!

BentShaft

i was a member of a waterfowler website which i wont mention and i used to think it was great and i got to wonderin if there was an ohio bowhunting site and once i found this i dumped that "other" site and i have been a loyal member here since

this site is the best on the web and i honestly visit it about 10 times a day to see if anyone has posted anything new and my girlfriend says i am too into it and she kinda gets mad because i am on here all the time but oh well bowhunting is life, the rest is just details lol

last year i did a search on dogpile for ohio bowhunting and thats where i found it.

i think i signed on as soon as i seen the free lable on the home page.

and bambi if i am thinking of the same waterfowl page u r i know they r a bunch of hacks, and winey S.O.B.'S who do nuthing but B@#CH u wonder if they ever go hunting at all. u got to love em tho. well not really.

keep up the good work BOWHUNTINGOHIO.COM we love yall.

redneck
    2011 Red Head Blackout By Diamond
    Red Head Kryptik 5 pin dove tail sight
    QAD HD Pro drop away
    100grn. Super Sonic
    Red Head Carbon Maxx2 arrows

I do things my way. If you want them done your way, YOU DO IT!

yes ross it is the same site and boy they do love to whine and complain there, that just makes this site so much better

I found out about it through the ODNR web-site.
    Noble Hunter

I was looking at some ohio fishing website and it had a link to this website, and well here I am.

A guy who works for the Village of Higginsport, OH introduced me to it.

Re: How Did You Hear About BowhuntingOhio.com???

TTT

with a ton of new members now, i figured it was time to kick this one back to the top! for those who haven't posted in this thread, let us know how you heard about the site!
    Truth be told, this world is full of hunters with the ability to accomplish their hunting goals on their own. Yet the majority of hunters in this world have no knowledge of their true hunting abilities. Commitment and sacrifice are seen as something that is just out of reach or maybe not a choice. Failure is not an option to these hunters and they believe hunting success lies only in the kill. Should these hunters realize that they CAN commit, they CAN sacrifice and that failure is something that should be expected, they too will realize that they CAN do it on their own and they will experience success the way it should be experienced........ DIY STYLE!!!

hunt hard or go home,
    Pete Sisson

S.E.Michigan to live & S.E. Ohio to dream

Re: How Did You Hear About BowhuntingOhio.com???

I was on Mike Avery's Outdoor Magazine site when I went to the American Broadhead Company's site which then had a link to BowhuntingOhio.com, now that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Thread Information