Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How Did You Hear About BowhuntingOhio.com???

Re: How Did You Hear About BowhuntingOhio.com???

TTT
    Truth be told, this world is full of hunters with the ability to accomplish their hunting goals on their own. Yet the majority of hunters in this world have no knowledge of their true hunting abilities. Commitment and sacrifice are seen as something that is just out of reach or maybe not a choice. Failure is not an option to these hunters and they believe hunting success lies only in the kill. Should these hunters realize that they CAN commit, they CAN sacrifice and that failure is something that should be expected, they too will realize that they CAN do it on their own and they will experience success the way it should be experienced........ DIY STYLE!!!

hunt hard or go home,
    Pete Sisson

I was held hostage and forced to surf this site for days and days :icon_hammer:

It was such a horrifying experience now I have to get on here all the time.
    My therapists says some day I wont have to do this but for now they said keep reading and posting :BangHead: :cheers:

No really I think Chris and his posse came to the Goldenhawks banquet and talked about there site and I got on here after that.

There where only a few people on here then now I see its over 450+ (I Think I was member #6 ?)

and I wonder how many surf this site and don't register???

Great job Chris
    I want to die like my father, peacefully in his sleep, not screaming and terrified, like his passengers.

i am going to go ahead and sticky this, so that all new members will be able to find it easier and hopefully tell all of us how they found us!!!
    Truth be told, this world is full of hunters with the ability to accomplish their hunting goals on their own. Yet the majority of hunters in this world have no knowledge of their true hunting abilities. Commitment and sacrifice are seen as something that is just out of reach or maybe not a choice. Failure is not an option to these hunters and they believe hunting success lies only in the kill. Should these hunters realize that they CAN commit, they CAN sacrifice and that failure is something that should be expected, they too will realize that they CAN do it on their own and they will experience success the way it should be experienced........ DIY STYLE!!!

hunt hard or go home,
    Pete Sisson

I am coming to ohio oct 20 -27 and googled bow hunting in ohio and thats how i found it. I love all the great topics and debates.

I saw an add for it in Playboy.

I actually joined March 16, 2005, there were only a handfull of people on here at that time(as mentioned earlier), if I remember right, I seen it on the back of a pickup around Mt. Orab.
    I think it was full window sticker, something about outdoor filming and such.

I was surfing the net. I had been out of hunting for a year after a friend of mine got hurt on his job and i lost my hunting partner. I decided to get back into bowhunting this year and wanted to see what i got behind on after 18 months.

Well i knew about this site before it was a site, Had Mike doing some work for me and he told me what he was doing and i have been hooked ever sense.

I was just surf'n the net looking for Ohio stuff and found it.

Tom
    Shoot Straight

A former field staffer for this site talked to me about the site. Now I can't get enough.

Thread Information