Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: How Did You Hear About BowhuntingOhio.com???

Re: How Did You Hear About BowhuntingOhio.com???

I saw a decal in the back of a truck window.
    Talent is a blessing.  Talent without character is a curse.

one of the guys with the BowhuntingOhio background added me on myspace so i decided to goin

BUMP......... i am kicking this one back to the top with all of the new members we have picked up as of late!!!

Please let us know how you found us!!!
    Truth be told, this world is full of hunters with the ability to accomplish their hunting goals on their own. Yet the majority of hunters in this world have no knowledge of their true hunting abilities. Commitment and sacrifice are seen as something that is just out of reach or maybe not a choice. Failure is not an option to these hunters and they believe hunting success lies only in the kill. Should these hunters realize that they CAN commit, they CAN sacrifice and that failure is something that should be expected, they too will realize that they CAN do it on their own and they will experience success the way it should be experienced........ DIY STYLE!!!

hunt hard or go home,
    Pete Sisson

BUMPED to the top again since I did so much late night posting that pushed it down. Let's hear it new members- how'd ya hear about this website?

Lets see, I first joined back in 05, I think there were only bout 25 members or so at that time. I seen it on the back of a pickup one morning going to work.
    Speaking of which, another who's truck?. Back during early spring I would see a new Colorado truck early in the morning with the BO. sticker on the back glass, usually came across it in Brown County on 32. Anybody know who it belongs to?

bump again!!!
    Truth be told, this world is full of hunters with the ability to accomplish their hunting goals on their own. Yet the majority of hunters in this world have no knowledge of their true hunting abilities. Commitment and sacrifice are seen as something that is just out of reach or maybe not a choice. Failure is not an option to these hunters and they believe hunting success lies only in the kill. Should these hunters realize that they CAN commit, they CAN sacrifice and that failure is something that should be expected, they too will realize that they CAN do it on their own and they will experience success the way it should be experienced........ DIY STYLE!!!

hunt hard or go home,
    Pete Sisson

Doing research for a Catch-A-Dream fundraiser. Somehow I came across this site. Needless to say my research came to a screeching hault!
    Live to hunt. Hunt to live. Its all I know...

I found it through the ODNR website a while back. I used to just check in from time to time & look around. Then one day I started posting up and the rest is history.....
    "I'm no scientist, but I might be onto something here. Over the past few years I've noticed that there seems to be a direct correlation between hunting season and angry wife season." - Me

I found it on google looking for some Ohio hunting form to chat on.
    "Remember deer are full time deer. We are part time hunters". Tom Miranda.

muskrat- nice new avatar.

Thread Information