Thread: Whats Your Expectations for this Cold Tuesday Much of Ohio will face????

Whats Your Expectations for this Cold Tuesday Much of Ohio will face????

I just wanted to get everyone's opinion on what they think this Tuesday will bring??? with temps not hitting for 40 for southwest ohio anyway. & What kind of action are you seeing sense gun season has ended for now.

After apparently totally missing the rut here in Brown County or being ignorant of it, and in the last two months I have been out almost every day I scored a older 8 pt yesterday my Bday, the funny thing to me is the temps were falling all morning as I waited and about 9am when the drizzle was falling I watched four young deer playing and running around when a few mature does good size of which I was going to settle for came into the clearing then as I drew back and selected this buck came out of the thicket huffing and although a longer shot risked it and got lucky.
    Does anyone else think that they are going in heat again even tho its late?

Quote Originally Posted by Roxman View Post
    After apparently totally missing the rut here in Brown County or being ignorant of it, and in the last two months I have been out almost every day I scored a older 8 pt yesterday my Bday, the funny thing to me is the temps were falling all morning as I waited and about 9am when the drizzle was falling I watched four young deer playing and running around when a few mature does good size of which I was going to settle for came into the clearing then as I drew back and selected this buck came out of the thicket huffing and although a longer shot risked it and got lucky.
    Does anyone else think that they are going in heat again even tho its late?
    The only does that will come into estrous this late would be does that were born this past year interning their first estrous. (The second rut.)
    Is there anything better than being in the woods?!

Thread Information