Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Who's your least favorite and or favorite "professional hunter"

Quote Originally Posted by blackbeard View Post
    I can't believe so many people like Stan Potts, but so does my brother so maybe its just me that thinks Stan is freaking annoying!....Its only a big buck Stan, you shoot several of them every year, you can't really be that darn excited about it!
    DUDE.....your getting a new handle,like...CAMOFACE, whats up with new pic? lol..also, 1 more bill winke, enjoy him too

I like the Parker's about the only 1 I watch

Live in Akron and hunt mostly in Carroll County
    I'm terrible with names, but Stan Potts is one of my favorites.

My least favorite is the guy that does the urban hunts around Columbus, his name eludes me though.
    I may be opinionated...but, my opinion is the only one that matters anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by hortontoter View Post
    I'm terrible with names, but Stan Potts is one of my favorites.

My least favorite is the guy that does the urban hunts around Columbus, his name eludes me though.
    i believe its Outdoor America with Steve Gruber and his side kick Millis. I meet them once at a trade show and was surprised at what a good guy is was and Millis is just a riot.
    what goes around, comes around. (I sure do hope so)!!

I typically skip watching this show cuz they do a lot of fishing but I watched it today cuz it was turkey hunting with a bow. It's called Jimmy Bigtime and these guys are idiots and hilarious hahaha I couldn't stop laughing

Fred Bear would be my favorite, He started it all and brought a true reprosentation of us as sportsman.

Not sure about my favorite... Waddell would have to rank up there somewhere.

Definitely the worse show on TV is Wildgamenation... and it's not even close in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by ManOfTheFall View Post
    I do like the Drury's shows and I like Stan Potts and Greg Miller. I don't care much for Bill Jordan and his whole crew. My family and I met Chris Brackett in person and spent the whole day on his boat doing some Extreme Aerial Bow Fishing. That was simply the best day of vacation my family ever had. I will be meeting up with Chris again this summer. One great local team here in Ohio is the Slunger Hollow Boys. You should really check out their video's. They are very comparable to us blue collar guys that work jobs and hunt when we can.
    Ya I love the Slunger Hollow guys...I can barely make through any 30min show on tv bc it seems so staged ...but their videos I can watch over and over. I talk to them at deer and Turkey expo every year and they are pretty cool plus their DVDs are cheap!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

I would have to go with Tom Miranda...as one of the guys I like also Uncle Ted bc everything is a trophy to him aswell as Fitzgeralds grew up in the 90s watching those goofballs.guys I don't like Andy Ross..tries to much to be a bada$$ rock star with his stupid pick and stick saying every other sentence. Also can't stand the wildgame innovations morons..big bill is a big retard and the oldest boy is juicing roids so much that I'm surprised he don't hunt shirtless..plus their products are trash aswell as there customer service.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Thread Information