well don't get me wrong guys i gun hunt every year, and enjoy it, but i do have some dislikes. i was hunting monday morning (opening day) and daylight barely even broke before half of the town was running the woods with 4-wheelers! i couldn't even begin to guess a number on how many hunts were ruined! you hear the 4-wheelers stop then BANG, BANG, BANG. this went on from 7:30 a.m. until 11 a.m. when i decided to leave. i know a lot of the guys that were doing this, and they haven't even hunted 1 day prior to shotgun season. this is what bothers me. they hunt one week a year, and have no consideration for the dedicated hunters that have been putting hrs. in the stand (bowhunting). it's not fair to people that have been scouting, and trailing deer of interest for months. i just don't get it. freakin hillbilly's i guess? i mean come on at least sit a couple hrs. before you go stomping all over the woods, and flying around on your 4-wheeler. thats called "poaching" imho. funny story : 3 cousins were on a 4-wheeler, and they rode the main trails until they spotted a nice buck on top of a ridge. they all jumped off the 4-wheeler and all 3 shot the buck at the same time! the buck was killed, but who claims it now??? well there was an hour long arguing match over who's deer it was lol. 3 cousins (that are so close haha) fighting over a buck lmfao! goes to show what kind of people these are doing these rediculous things. well i'd really like to hear everyone else's opinions/thoughts on this topic!