Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: wrong hunting spot?

Hybrid View

wrong hunting spot?

i have permission to hunt in a bean/corn field that 5 years ago it was an everynight thing to see 30-40 deer in the field. the neighbor built a house really close to the property line and we havnt seen many deer there since. we have been hunting around the corner, about 2 miles away from that field in the woods, we havent hunted that field at all this year and hunted it a couple times last year and saw like 5 deer. we drove by the field this evening and there was like 30 deer in the field.:banghead: it made me excited to see, hoping they are finally getting used to the house after 3 or 4 years. i didnt have my binoculars so i couldnt see if they were bucks or does but there was a ton of them!

Sounds like its time to buy a new stand and set it up over there just to cheek it out! Good luck

there is already a stand in that field too. its been there for probably 5 years. and i also have my climber, its hard to get a shot at them with a bow in the field because they usually dont come close enough.

Someone on here posted a pretty awesome pic of a round bale blind they made... you should contract him to build you one! that thing was pretty sweet! sounds like it's just what you need too...

I have seen a commercially built one also advertised on whitetail freaks. Dont remember who makes it.

Sounds to me hoopie that you need to get a buddy and sit apart over there that way you can both have a shot at smokin one especially this weekend or following gun week :iamwithstupid:

Do ur homework they have to come pump somewhere they are not always in the field find out where there coming from

hunted this field this evening, the neighbor is a member of the orange army, and doesnt bow hunt. well he saw my truck parked up at the road and decided to ride his fourwheeler around right after the first 2 deer came out. scared them away and prevented any more from comming out. im pretty sure there is a law agains interupting a hunters hunt in ohio, am i correct?

Hey, I'd like to know how this works out. Please let us know!

What did you tell them, how did they respond? What did the cops say?
    60# Bowtech Destroyer 340

Team Gutpile '12-13

Yes there is. I suggest taking a video camera with you to get the evidence you need.

Thread Information