Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Stand Location

OK...Thanks for the input. I'll get it moved this week

what is ur guy's reasoning on big bucks running during mid day this time of year? not saying u are wrong im just curious on why they are on their feet mid day this time of year, thanks.

They are deff... Moving during the day I watched 3 bucks bed down this morning @ 650 and none of the moved I got down at 9 b I didn't see anything els none of them were shooter. Then around noon I was driving and seen a few different bucks in the fields. Not sure if there up all night still searching for that last doe and then get up again around mid morning 10-11 o'clock and then bed down are 2-3 again

Quote Originally Posted by hoopie View Post
    what is ur guy's reasoning on big bucks running during mid day this time of year? not saying u are wrong im just curious on why they are on their feet mid day this time of year, thanks.

well my reasoning is simple, they are with doe all nite hang, and then with them some, till the doe bed up for the day
    then they hit the road looking for others
    thus many doe don't bed till a couple hrs after day light so?
    that means big bucks are on the cruise mid day
    and I also believe over yrs of hunters leaving the woods mid morning they know its a safer time to be up and moving

thanks, i was just curious. the land owner where i hunt has been saying theyve been seeing a big buck but i have yet to see it, i moved my cam last week to try to get pics of it and am going to check it probably tmrrw. i was jst curious, i sit in mornings until about 11 then go get lunch and get back on stand abt 2 or 3. im thinking maybe i should sit all day.

Thread Information