Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Really!?

And I thought I heard it all. Mind boggling.
    I have strong opinions about God, Guns, Guitars and Harley Davidsons, I can remain open minded about everything else.
    Member of Pope & Young, and Buckeye Big Buck Club.
    Member of the Bloody Blazers, 2011-2012 team challenge winners.

I remember reading a few days ago about a father posting that both of his sons getting 8 pointers and his trail cam got stolen. Wonder if it isn't the same people lol?!?!?

Currently Mason, but raised in adams county
    I don't think it was bowguy, these young boys appeared to have separate fathers. I remember what you were speaking of. But ya never know! Could be!

Ya it's prolly not but how funny would that be. But the though of someone shooting a deer dragging it out not being gutted. Taking it to the processer and having them do it makes me laugh and feel bad for the deer that lost its life to this person lol people amaze me

I'm just going to say it: I'm sick of southerners and guys from New York coming to Ohio. Leave our state alone. So Tennessee and North Carolina have small deer, sucks to be you. I haven't met one that I thought was a decent deer hunter yet. I can't imagine how Iowa and Illinois guys feel.

I must be on the opposite end of the spectrum. I have gutted every deer I have ever killed. I have also gutted other's people deer for them. My oldest son, (26) just shot his first deer I gutted that one. My youngest son, (24) has killed like 14 or 15 deer and I gutted all but one of those. I gutted deer for friends, cousins, and my brother as well. I hope some day someone guts just 1 deer for me, lol.

Gutting the deer u take is part of hunting lol to gut someone's first deer is a little different but after u have killed 2-3 it's time to dive in and getto learning how! Lol and ya I don't like people coming to Ohio and shooting our deer. Ohio should do a lottery for out of state hunters to get a tag here. Give out maybe 50 buck tags a year to out of staters. Guys that live in surrounding states like mich pa Kentucky Indians Wv it's a little different but when u got guys coming from like GA and NY and NY. There is no way for u to scout and what not ur coming in blind guys that live in bordering states have a lot more opportunity to come scout and come hunt a few times a year bc it's not far away and maybe a few people grew up in Ohio and moved ya know. Idk it is different when someone knows what they are doing but when u get these people with money who wanna be a hunter and really don't have a clue about anythig besides that Ohio has some nice bucks that's when it sucks!

BowGuy2 - They will never discourage out of state hunters as it is a cash cow
    “I don't partake in assembly-line convenience. I don't say that killing things is bad while I hire people to kill things for me.” ~ Ted Nugent

Thread Information