Thread: Meigs county youth hunt

Hybrid View

Sorry for blowing off steam about the camera, seen the craziest thing sat, one of the kids missed a big buck sat morning so he was stressing he was not going to get one and I told both of them they could shot whatever they wanted it was up to them.anyways he shots a 15 inch eight point it runs a little then crashes and like 45 seconds later a big buck comes tearing thru the woods runs right up to the deer laying on the ground starts circling around him then attacks him and of course the kid is amazed but at the same time wishing he could shot him this all took only a min. Or so but awesome to watch. Then he just walks off slowly continues out the ridge to where the other kid was setting observing in one of my stands so they got to see a easy 130" deer.

S.E.Michigan to live & S.E. Ohio to dream
    Great to hear about the kids!! Congrats to them! Sucks about the camera, if you got their picture then I would contact the local law. Meigs County is usually decent, at least they were when some jack-hole tried to steal our ladder stand a few years ago. Wouldn't hurt anyways and if other stuff starts coming up missing they have someone to look for and talk to.

Thread Information