I asked a week ago about the rut predictions for the youth hunt. from what I seen this weekend it's winding down in the Rutland area, but the two kids did each get an eight point a piece. Nothing big but it was one of them first buck so he was happy.for me things went south about lunch time when I went to check my camera and it was gone some people are useless get a job and buy your own stuff!bad thing is I knew the neighboring property owner/hunters had been trespassing because I would find there tracks but I figured maybe they were looking to recover something and none of my stands were messed with so no big deal, guess I was wrong! Just hope I can catch them in there now so I can ask where my camera is. Sucks to work for things and have people take them.in my opinion no real hunter would do that so you can bet they poach, they shot the woods down sat and Sunday and I doubt they had that many youth hunters. But the funny thing is I had one more camera that they did not see and I got there pic so if I run into them I will recognize them.