Thread: Youth season haha

Youth season haha

Took a youth hunter out this evening and was on a proporty that has very little bowhunting but come gun season there are about 10 people. Well I was walking to our stand and there is a guy and his son sitting less than 100 yards away from the farmers house and its a open field I'm walking passed him about 80 yards away from him and we watched him walk in 5 min befor us well we were walking to the sand which is another 150 yards from where he was and he goes are u seriously gunna walk down there? I said proudly ya we are I'm not a lazy hunter I hang stands and scout I have a tree stand down here. He started saying something and I turned and kept walking it had to piss him off so bad lol

I live less than 2 miles away and come by here every night and this is this guy first time out allllll year! Just thought I would add that

haha yeah you can expect to get attitude from the gun hunters, in PA we have a mid october doe muzzeloader season and I was bowhunting and where I am I have never ran into anyone hunting up there for the past 6 years. And this go proceeded to argue with me he's hunted in this blowdown that's 50 yds away from me every muzzleloader season for the past 5 years which is impossible because the tree blew down only 2 years ago haha fortunately I was in my stand well before daylight and he had to keep walking.

Haha that's good stuff

You see the worst of people when they start wearing orange. Too bad for his kid. But i don't blame you.

Yah I was thinking to myself why would u teach ur kid to case a seen bc he disturbed way more than I would have bc he yelled it lol I was like why I ur so concerned with me walking by why would u mess it up ever more by yelling. It's just a joke. I hate orange season!

I'm sure he won't be getting a deer this year if that's how he wants to hunt

i dont even gun hunt hardly at all anymore prefer to bow hunt i like it when they are in close and it seems to be more of a challenge

Thread Information