Thread: cheaters

cheaters

OK so for a long time I have been saying how I have so many cheaters sneaking onto the farm I hunt and trespassers all yr, and then the tons of border hunters, which happen to be cheaters, as all the lands about this farm are NON hunting lands

well, there are two old farmers , early 90's, living at the farm
    I was there hubnting this evening and as always stopped in to chat some before I left
    thats when they told me last nite they had someone drive in to the farm, there drive way is over a 1/4 mile from the main road too
    drive right by there house then drive out in the midle of the field, fiddled about for a while, then took off.
    I decided to go look at where they went due to there track were easy to follow, and where they stopped there was a bunch of blood

I am guessing somone was hunting the border, or on the property, shot a deer it ran out in the field and died, andf they didn't have the guts to ask for permission to go get it
    so they waited till midnight to trespass and come get it

yesterday was the only day I wasn't at the farm too, had to go out of town for day/nite too!

Man that just pisses me off, just ignorant people, from hunting no hunting property, to just riving out across a field without permission making ruts the whole way too!, wish they would have gotten stuck so we could have caught them and had them arrested!!
    , and now I am wondering what buck is now missing!
    as I cannot see them doing all this for a doe! so??
    Oh well just a vent I guess, but cheaters just suck!

Man that sucks. It takes someone with some big ones to pull that kind of crap. Just scum.

Thread Information