Thread: New Member

Username: PA-Archer
    County: Sullivan Co. PA
    Years Bowhunting: 16
    Public or Private Land: Both,, Mostly Public for Archery
    Own Land (Y/N): 5 acres, surrounded by 2 old farms so the deer arent here much
    Type of bow: Diamond Liberty
    Other Bow Accessories: Bone collector site, whisker biscuit rest, Beman hunter arrows,w/ Crimson Talon Broadheads
    3D Shooter (Y/N): No
    If yes, name of club:
    Gunhunter (Y/N): Yes
    Predator Hunter (Y/N): Would like to but Finding time is hard
    Turkey Hunter (Y/N): yes
    How You Found BO.com: Browsing web

Other Information You Wish To Share: I would Like to hunt ohio for archery season, but ive never hunted out of PA so have no clue how to go about doing it. Archery Hunting is very important to me and always a thrill, My only thing is ive only harvested a couple bucks over the years Just for the fact that i like to hunt rifle as well, I am a part of a 300 acre cabin that does not allow Archery Hunting because of problems theyve had in the past, So i always Hold out on a buck so i can enjoy Rifle season with the gang there. This is why i would like to start hunting ohio.

Any Information You Need: I am curious to learn as much as i can about Ohio Archery Hunting, Its seems theres alot more deer there then where i am at in PA. Do you need a special Archery course for liscensing in ohio? or how does that work?

Welcome to the site bro
    If there were 8 days in a week I would hunt 8 days

Thanks Mike,, I was looking at your pictures are they all ohio bucks? and are they the typical sized buck running around the state?

Thread Information