Thread: Lone wolf sit and climb

Lone wolf sit and climb

I have the chance to buy a Lone wolf sit and climb for a real good price. I was wondering how do you tell if it was a Chinese made one? Any help will be appreciated.

no idea, I would suggest maybe contacting Lone wolf and ask them, I am sure they could tell you, and that would be my suggestion for you
    I own a real one, came direct from them 6 yrs ago!
    But I wish they had the wide seat climber when I got mine, the original is a tad tight when your in heavy cold weather clothes, and the seat, well its not that great, changed to a summit seat, huge difference on all day sits!
    also, they recommend you replace the climbing straps every 5 yrs too, so if you don't know how old, think about that as you go on if its a deal on price if you have to buy new climbing straps ??
    just food for thought

I looked at it tonight and it was manufactured July 2010. I think that's when they were making them over in china. But its a really good price so I will try it out and see how we'll I like it.

I really like my stand, but I did do some adjustmenst to it to make it better
    first was changing over to the second style lone wofl seat, then not happy, to a Summit climber seat, tons better! a tad heavier, but well worth the weight on all day sits
    second, I added padding to the sit bar on the climber, way better too, then I added camo Cloth tape to all the Black metal parts, really helps it blend in better, all the more so if you ever leave it on a tree, as them black painted parts stuck out from far away

and last, some day I plan to upgrade and buy the bigger climber, as in late season all bundled up its a tight fit to move about in the stand for me
    wish they had the bigger climber when I bought mine
    bt lone wolf stands are top shelf if you ask me!

Thread Information