Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does!

Does!

I got new land this year and didn't hunt it much till this time of the year and there are way to many does I mean way to many I'm seeing bucks to but not as much chasing bc of so many does. I have killed 2 does off of here already this year and am up to my ears in meat (can't complain) I guess my next ? Would be does anyone need any deer meat? Lol Jk but next year I plan on tagging out with does and 1 buck

Ill come over and take one off for you

Lol deal! No bucks tho

I'd be more then will to take a couple if you need the help. Does taste better anyway haha

Donate it. We had a problem with does at one of our farms and we liked 15 one year and 12 the next. Seemed to help. We donated several deer to Farmers and Hunters Feeding the Hungry.

I don't no of a place to donate them at all around here I live in Wayne county . I'm not paying processer bill. Lol and come on up a pop a few lol

Live in Akron and hunt mostly in Carroll County
    I have exactly the opposite at my place. Very few does at all. I'd guess my buck to doe ratio is abour 4-5 bucks per each doe. I rarely shoot does, but it would be nice to have a few around to keep my bucks in the area.
    I may be opinionated...but, my opinion is the only one that matters anyway.

its crazy how some areas have way to many does and others have more bucks than does. my new proporty i have seen like 20 does in one morning sit and only seen about 10 different bucks and i no there are more does than what i have seen and i no there are more bucks than what i have seen. i just found a family friend who would like some meat so i will be busting a doe if i see one tonight. but i have also had a evening sit at this same proporty at the same stand and no seen a single deer! ill see what happends tonight! hope there are a few bucks crusing early and i get to see a nice buck but if a doe presents a good shot for me i will sure bust another doe! lol

If you do get one and don't know what to do with it hit me up ill come and get it

Alrighty awesome if anything changes let me no so I don't wax one and be stuck with a bill and all that meat lol

Thread Information