Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Found It !

Found It !

I am officially done losing sleep over this brute and the wife is one happy hunter right now and of course where i finally found him was about 100yards where i kept walking by. He was heading to water that's for sure ..he was right on top of a hollow with standing water just below where he was laying. I'm just ecstatic right now. I was just about to give up looking for him seeing it has been almost a month. we recently moved into a new home over 2 weeks ago and today we went over to her parent house to haul some more things ..i looked out in the field where she shot him and we looked for days and eventually weeks. I told her "honey I'm going to go for one last walk" and she said "no just give it up we are wasting our time now". I said 'no were still losing sleep over it and i want to try just ONE MORE time." ...45minutes later i was calling my wife telling her the good news where she began crying tears of joy over the phone. This is just a memory and a story that will stick with us a long long time. I still cant begin to explain how happy i am right now.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20121103130138.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	93.7 KB 
ID:	9400Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0251.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	91.4 KB 
ID:	9401

That's awesome! We have all been there at least once, it's great to see you two working together and her getting to see what you worked so hard for! Congrats!

Congrats to u and ur wide that's awesome

Congrats, glad that all your efforts finally paid off

thanks guys ..its been 6 hours almost since we found it and we're still talking about how awesome this is

Congrats. He sure Is a nice looking buck.

Now the bad news.... The taxidermy bill! Just kidding great buck glad to see him found.Now he can go on the wall where he belongs to enjoy for years and years.

well thats great you now have piece of mind on what happened to him, that not knowing sucks

I would also if you haven"t contact the game warden and get a permit for it, as I think thats needed in Ohio to be all legal and these days, all the more so on an open forum, cross your"T"s" and dot your "I's"

but a great buck and glad again you found him!

Unless she will use her buck tag MRBB is right.

Congrats to you and your wife on a incredible find!

Thread Information