Thread: I was driving through Madeira, Wednesday

I was driving through Madeira, Wednesday

I was delivering some medical equipment Wednesday and was traveling through Madeira. I believe I was on Miami Rd. Anywase, up ahead there was a cop with his lights on blocking oncoming traffic. I was thinking great, a wreck, just what I need. As I approach, within 20 yards of the cruiser, I noticed a cop with weapon drawn (taser). Im the lead vehicle, and as I get stopped, I notice blood on the ground. A doe had gotten hit by a car, and was lying on the sidewalk, she was still alive and rolling back and forth. But what really caught my eye, was around a 140 class 4yr old buck still trying to get him a piece. All the vehicles, cops, bystanders, had zero effect on him. He kept stepping over her, trying to figure out what was going on. He'd go to her nose, then around to the back. Not sure what happened as I was waived on. But, I would have tagged him, if they would have let me (lol). Just goes to show, its that magical time of year.

Thats too funny! Atleast you didnt try to "tag" her too! LOL! Just messin with you!

Mike

awesome story. thanks for sharing

Mother nature, what a powerful force it is.
    I have strong opinions about God, Guns, Guitars and Harley Davidsons, I can remain open minded about everything else.
    Member of Pope & Young, and Buckeye Big Buck Club.
    Member of the Bloody Blazers, 2011-2012 team challenge winners.

S.E.Michigan to live & S.E. Ohio to dream
    Wow isn't that something!! Sure makes you wonder, with all the rut predictions out there, if these does are really coming in all through the month or not.

Thread Information