Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: First bow kill this morning

Thanks everyone. To those who are curious, I am using grim reapers. At this point I'm strongly considering switching to fixed blades. I hate critiquing a product after only one use, but as we all know as hunters one chance may be all we get.

well I would if I was you contact the company, never know what they might send you?
    and second, I would be thinking about switching heads as well, ir inspecting rest of heads I have real well for any dirt grease rust or what ever that might have caused them to not work properly
    I have used both fixed and mec. heads and never had either one fail, but never used that brand, so cannot say much on them

but good mec heads these days to me are just as good as a fixed head and shoul;d work 100% of the time
    good luck and again congrats!

Mrbb these heads were brand new out of box never touched a thing besides the inside of my quiver. I guess it maybe possible for a a piece of dirt to work its way inside there somehow. Good idea about contacting company maybe they could shed some light.

I use grim reapers and I haven't had one fail yet (knocking on wood) but you are not the first to have this happen so I hear. I would decently be contacting the company like MRBB said. Good luck to you.

Nice buck congrats on a beautiful first now go work on some slick heads
    "Take your bow and arrow and go out and kill some game for me"... "So as you can celebrate my life before the lord takes me home"

"Stalk softly and carry a bent stick"

"Id post more if i could type better"

Sent an email off to the company explaining the situation waiting to see if I get a response or not back

Congrats on the first deer me and my girlfriend are a buddy Stand hoping to get her her first deer ever. Maybe she to can connect today! Once again congrats

Congrats on that buck!!!!! awesome job!!!...your story and countless others just like it are the reason i will NEVER shoot a mechanical broadhead!! fixed never fails LOL

S.E.Michigan to live & S.E. Ohio to dream
    Congratulations!! Very nice deer to help fill that freezer for you!!

congrats, 1st buck is the hardest

Thread Information