Thread: Wildgame Innovations Help

Wildgame Innovations Help

Fellas,

Did some searching on here regarding these folks and could not find anything. My hunting buddy just bought 4B? a while back but is having a very hard timing figuring out how to use it...he has several cameras and uses them but it appears the manual is a JOKE on this camera. He is not that technically challenged for sure. Also, they do not have manuals online that I can see and they do not respond to support...he said that the manual he has does not have the definitiions of all of the settings...

Do you think he is missing a manual?

r

I bought an 8D two years ago and it came with a manual that explained everything, all options/settings, etc. I've not had to reach out for support so I can't speak to that. Good luck.
    Bear Lights Out 27"/60#
    Beman ICS Hunter 400 arrows
    Whisker Biscuit
    Extreme Archery 3 Pin Sight
    100gr Rage 2 Blade

"There are hundreds of millions of gun owners in this country, and not one of them will have an accident today. The only misuse of guns comes in environments where there are drugs, alcohol, bad parents, and undisciplined children. Period."

Ted Nugent

Live in Akron and hunt mostly in Carroll County
    He can call 800-847-8269. I'm sure if he needs a manual they will get one right out in the mail. I've had good customer relations with this company. And I love my X6C.
    I may be opinionated...but, my opinion is the only one that matters anyway.

I have had good luck with my Wildgame cameras too... for the money, I don't think you can beat them. The battery life sure beats my stealthcams all to heck!!!

Live in Akron and hunt mostly in Carroll County
    If you want good battery life try the $99 Bushnell at Wal-Mart. Only takes 4 AA batteries and lasts a good while. This will be my cold weather choice filled with Ultimate Lithiums. Should last all winter on one set of these batteries.
    I may be opinionated...but, my opinion is the only one that matters anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by mneal View Post
    I have had good luck with my Wildgame cameras too... for the money, I don't think you can beat them. The battery life sure beats my stealthcams all to heck!!!
    I agree. Best Camera for the money

Thanks...he was on hold for 30 minutes and sent them an email...no luck...

Looks like he finally got it to work by luck...says he got a nice 10 pointer on the bushnell but does not know how to compress the video...i

I am dieing to see it as I will not be up until Friday.

r

Thread Information