Actually I have a good one in m back pocket haha so last fall was hunting the top of a saddle and the last week of October I saw bucks and does moving in the bottom bout 80 Yds down. I decided to stick it out in my stand tho and not move. Well it was the first Friday in Nov, perfect morning and again deer in the bottom so at the end of the day I got an idea of which tree I wanna sit in down there and I'd take my climber the next day.

The next morning as I'm climbing, bout half way up the tree I hear a deer running so I stop climbing and shut off my light. Behind that first deer is another one and he's grunting and they continue running up the saddle and over the ridge. At this point I was all revved up cuz a doe was in heat in my area.

Well 2.5 hours went by and I here something moving then grunting and I stand up and turn around and there stands the biggest buck I've seen while hunting, and he's under my old stand, good thing tho is he's coming right at me. Well he ses to be bee lining it right at me and is 60 Yds out and to my misfortune he hits the trail that doe was earlier, turns 180 degrees and to rub it in, he ran right past my old stand again.... Never saw him again.