Thread: Trigger Pull

Hybrid View

Trigger Pull

I have a Barnett Ghost 400. It has a ridiculous trigger pull!! Does anyone have any tips on how to adjust it, if it can be adjusted.

I can understand the safety aspect, but holly cow, this is crazy!!

ared to do triggers well my suggestion to be honest would be to contact the company and ask them if they can fix it for you
    I know far too many x bow triggers suck, for liability reasons don't need a light trigger just one without all that travel most time,
    if they are no help, if you have any TRUSTED GOOD gun smiths, can try one of them, but many of them are scared to do triggers on x bows for liability as well
    they need to use something more like the accu trigger Savage has on its guns, good safe and good trigger all in one
    I do think now x bows are getting more popular, a better trigger will be coming out on some models, or I sure hope so!
    good luck

S.E.Michigan to live & S.E. Ohio to dream
    Mrbb summed it up. Contact the company first then go from there. Would think a good gunsmith could do wonders to most crossbows, provided they work in the same fashion as a firearm trigger. Wondered about that the last time we talked about this sort of thing.

Ok, I went to the archery shop. It is owned by a very well respected gunsmith/dealer. They wouldnt touch it. So,,it is what it is I guess.....

have you tried contacting the maker??
    I see they have a whole new trigger on there new X box, claiming just 3 lbs or so

so wonder if it can be fitted on your x bow??

liability is a scary deal for gunsmiths, so oods are no one else will touch a X bow trigger for you on the books besides a MFG
    so I would try them to be honest!

Thread Information