Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bowguy2s hunt

Bowguy2s hunt

I have been reason everyone else's live from the Stand so I said heck ill give it a try. I will be talking about my stand and when my girlfriend can hunt mostly only 2 days a week for her ill be in a buddy stand with her tryin to get her her first deer ever this is her first season and she has missed 2 times but after the 2nd miss I took her cross bow home and shot it and it wa shootin low and I the left a lot. So I sighted her in to her broad heads an gunna see what happends.

This morning I'm in one of my favorite stands up in medina county this stand has not been hunted yet this year but if its anything like last year ill see deer! Did not scout at all here bc of the woods being smaller and we kinda alway just sit in the stands and let them tell us where the deer are at. My buddy is sitting about 200 yards away from me in a 20 foot ladder Stand and I'm in a 25 foot hang on. I'm on a creek bed where it runs into a bigger creek and acorns falling everywhere I did take a doe out of this stand last year and seen one of the biggest bucks I have ever seen in this stand its 650 in the am stay tuned ill let u no how the morning goes today is October 10th and just as I was abou to submit this I have deer in front of me to dark to see tho ill update later

Coyote just came thru we turned the other way befor I could get my bow hate thos damn things may not see deer bc of that of there is a yote been hangin out

S.E.Michigan to live & S.E. Ohio to dream
    Nail that bugger!!

Wish I coulda. Just seen 4 doe about 80 yards out walking away from me

S.E.Michigan to live & S.E. Ohio to dream
    Come baaaack......come baaaaaaaaack.......LOL

My buddy just shot a doe I had a small buck in front of me and 2 smaller does none of them are what I'm looking for

What scares me is the doe ran right where that yote went

Back in the stand at my buddies property well see hat happends it's pretty windy

was sitting this evening at one of my buddys stand and boy was it windy 25 mph gusts of winds it got chilly bc of the wind i sat it out and even tho the wind was so strong i had it in my favor. around 6 the wind died down but i still wasent sure we were going to see much around 705 i seen 6 does working my way and they came straight in hunder me but ofcourse by time they got into range legal shooting light had expired so i had to sit there for another 45 min while the deer were eating on the corn and eating the crush beats we had just put out today seen a few snaps of the trail cam as well. prolly be back at it in the morning we will see tho im exahusted after a long day of hunting hoping the wind stays down

Thread Information