Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Bowguy2s hunt

Haha yah I have had more that one argument on here about that. If u practice and feel comfy shooting at that distance I don't see a problem in it at all. I don't understand how one can criticize someone just bc one person can do it and another can't and they are the same people at are throwing lead at deer while the deer are running I agree a lot can go wrong at 50 yards with bow hunting but a lot can go wrong at 20 yards and I put in my time shooting my bow at that range all the time and can hit a pie plate up to 60 yards everytime pretty much I have a top of the line bow that shoots over 330 fps so it's not like I'm shooting a rainbow at 52 yards I have a Hoyt carbon matrix and this is 2 years in a row that I killed a deer at 50+ yards and thanks man I aprrciate it! Good luck to ya

Got into the stand late!!!!! (720) at 735 I head something so I grunted and the buck that wimded me a few days back was rubbing a tree 60 yards from me I grunted again he starts working my way and then stops and turns around 10 min later I see another buck couldn't tell how big he was walking up where the other deer was and 10 min after that book a giant! Biggest deer I have ever seen on the woods Wile hunting he came from where the other 2 deer went I grunted he came along behind be had him at 30 yards but no shot he moved on to 50 yards got behind a brush pile and I never seen him again idk where the heck he wen

Busted another doe this morning and so did my buddy we were out of the stand by 715 he shot his at 705 I shot mine at 711 we were 100 yards apart and didn't see te same deer te doe I shot was getting chased by a doe

Seen 2 bucks this morning and 7 does only sat till 830 cause the rest room was calling my name

Thread Information