Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Bowguy2s hunt

Just had a nice 125-135" deer coming straight for me wind changed and boom gone

Dang! the exact same thing happened to me tonight.had one of my hit list bucks at 35 yards.he came from the wrong direction where I thought they would come from,I was still ok the the wind shifted a lil and he was out of there.I was at full draw there for a bit

Yah sucks big time! I never got to full draw but he was on a rope straight to my stand.. Sucks stupid wind even tho it doesn't matter b I always spray down and never even let my hunting close inthe truck I came home and washed all of my clothes back at it this am

sounds like your putting in some quality time man! you will be rewarded hopefully (:

Thanks dude. I would be putting a lot more time in the woods but this stupid hurricane has me depressed I have used this time to hang stands and put out corn and I'm ready to be back in the woods as soon as this weather breaks

same here man. i can't hunt til the weekend so i hope its gonna be decent weather /:

In the stand this morning and I didn't jump any deer off of my corn pile! Lets see what this morning brings! This site has been dead the last week with the weather the way it is hopefully this weekend this site and the rutting activity heats up good luck to all and be safe!

Bowguy2 out!!!!

I have seen 2 smaller bucks both noses to the ground feeding and deff sniffing it out. And oh ya i have seen a few pope and young squirrels as well haha

Busted a doe tonight at 52 yards ran 15 yards and dropped over complete pass thru

Congrats. But as previously stated by other members on here 50 yards is impossible.

Thread Information