Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Bowguy2s hunt

Yah it's Wayne county but I hunt in Holmes county good luck bud I'm in the sand now still looking for my first Doe kill of the year iv been trying to focus on getting my girlfriend a deer be for rut haha

Have only seen 2 fawns this morning anthem were with each other but ran 2 different directions they were running the whole time this is the first morning sit on this proporty that I have done

Sittin on the creek bed stand again here in medina county bc I wanted to grab my ground blind that's here and mise well kill 2 birds with one stone. So I'm huntin haha. Well last night was my girlfriends hunt at one of our better stand locations that just got 150 lbs of corn put out and my trail cam only took 12 photos I think it froze . All my other trail cams are laying around so I just put the old cheap one out anyways I rest the cam it was warm and. SLOW! around 620 we seen a small buck he never made his way to the corn. Well my little cousin jumped a absolute monster walking in he killed a 154 incher last year and e said it was bigger than his we don't have any trail cam pics of him he's a new guy which I don't mind of course haha we get new deer all the time where I hunt I miles and miles of woods connected to each other not all my proporty of course but anyways we didn't see anythin after thT untill 2 min befor shooting light was up we heard steps coming and the body of the deer was huge but couldn't see a rack and then some does came in so I was locked in the stand untill 8 when they left

S.E.Michigan to live & S.E. Ohio to dream
    Hope that big boy shows up for you this morning BowGuy2!! Good luck to ya!

Thanks holla! I'm in the same stand where I seem them coyotes I wouldn't mind bustin one of them boogers

Good luck on that big boy. I shot a yote one time out of my stand. It was awesome. I hit him broadside at about 5 yards and he must have jumped sideways about 6 feet through the air. I wished I had that on video.

Didn't see a yote or a deer but found a dead deer right along te crick think it was from ehd really hoping this is not the case

I'm staying out of the stand untill Friday

In the stand I have only seen one buck so far And it was a smaller 9 pointer named goofy my girlfriend wants to kill him I jumbled about 6 off the corn pile when I walked in so I don't expect to see much

Back in the stand hopin to have the deer on there feet with the front coming in we will see how this mining plays out

Thread Information