Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bowguy2s hunt

Back at it again in the same stand I was in the other morning when I seen the yotes hope I can write a doe a speeding ticket that's cruising by

Just had 3 doe come thru at about 45 yards didn't like the shot

Back in the stand after the day off yesterday. I put corn out at 2 locations hoping to find the right doe to take I'm being picky this year on does for some reason pretty sure I have deer at the corn pile right now as I'm typing this ill keep y'all updated and hopefully some pics today!!!!

Hunted tonight over a corn field that had not been cut yet 25 yards 3 does and I managed to hit one of the only stray corn stalks on the edge of the field between the doe and the other corn missed her clean glad I missed her clean but pissed off that it happends starting to have a little but of a rough year. Seeing a lot of deer just not getting the shots I want at all

Back into the climber this morning in pretty much the same spot just 60 yards up the creek more a little more away from there bedding area since its a am hunt and all and didn't feel comfy trying to slip in. Last night my clean miss didn't spook the deer at all so we will see what happends this Mornin

I don't know much about deer hunting with a bow. The state that I live in used to require a minimum of 40 lb of pull for deer hunting. They have dropped that requirement.

What's does that have anything to do with? Anyways well got into the stand this morning about 10 min after being here I notice I have 3 deer feeding on the corn 20 yards away its not bring enough to shoot yet 10 min go by legal shooting light is good and I can see my 20 yard pin I stand up without a problem the deer don't see me anyhow. I go to draw back and turns out there is a deer behind me that didn't like the idea of me drawing back at one of her friends so she decided to blow for about 10 min and completely destroyed my chance at getting a shot at them deer they ran off of course. Now here is my question if u guys happen to get blown at by a deer do u guys back out of the stand and maybe head to a new stand location or do u sit tight and just hunt it anyways?

Just passed on a small basket rack 8 pointer I played with him a little but I hit the grunt tube and he came on a string from about 80 yards stopped at 40 then I hit the grunt tube again and he came directly under my stand and looked around for about 5 min stomping every once in a while

If I get busted in the stand I still stay in the same stand. I have shot several deer after being busted. I haven't had any sightings as of yet. I'm getting don a little early because I forgot my stinking release. Probably around 9:30.

Back in the stand this morning and still haven't seen anything beautiful morning we wil see what happends I'm getting out of the stand a little early this morning 930 is the end of my hunt we will see what happends

Thread Information