Thread: scented candles???

scented candles???

well i just emailed hunter specialties about candles. Hear me out first before ya judge lol....if they were to make an earth scented candle that would get hunters who absolutely love being outdoors and in the woods to keep their passion year round and would also lead to them buying more of their scent products as well. It just got me thinking about it while i threw my clothes in the laundry, the dryer sheets are what get me, that if yankee candle can make fresh cut grass why cant they make fresh earth scented candles....i even tape a dryer sheet to a fan so it blows around the house hahahahaha

What do you think would you buy it??
    Elite Pure 30" 60lb
    G5 XR2 sight
    Quad HD drop away
    Easton bloodlines 400
    muzzy 3 blade 100gr

well I have seen many different scents on candle's already
    my only concern would be, well just because it smells like dirt to us, does it smell like dirt to a deer??
    a candle will make the scent stick , as most are like an oil base deal, the smoake and such sticks to your gear and clothes a lot more than just a spray down
    I do use them earth scented waffers, from them and keep several in a room I have just for hunting gear, and all my stuff smells like dirt to me as is

I do not get busted much on wind or scent that I know of, so sticking with what I do
    so I wouldn't buy a candle but sure they culd make one very easy!

oo i dont mean a candle for the field...i meant for your home
    Elite Pure 30" 60lb
    G5 XR2 sight
    Quad HD drop away
    Easton bloodlines 400
    muzzy 3 blade 100gr

Thread Information