Thread: My camera didnt take pictures

My camera didnt take pictures

My wildgame Inovations camera is not one of my favorite cameras to use compared to my Moultrie cameras but i use every tool in my arsenal i can ...my problem is the wildgame camera didn't take any pics last night and the "low battery indicator" was not on..everything looked correct it just didn't take any pics for some reason. any ideas? if it does the same problem tomorrow I'm going to go ahead and change the batteries for the hell of it but i just set that camera up less than a week ago. Anyone else have the same problems?

Maybe there wasn't anything to take pictures of? They Are like the old stealth cam and I consider them a throw away camera. Nothing against them but you get what you pay for.

I have a garbage one like yours. Sometimes it decided if it wants to take pictures or not. New batteries help for maybe a couple days. I used to us only moultrie but, like to experiment. I've bought a DLC Covert MP6 and I love it. I'm going to be buying two more next week. Can find them on ebay for 135$ free shipping. I won a bid on one for 100$
    2008-2009 Team Challenge Champs
       -Team Backstrap Fever
    Blackbeard        
    Curran        
    Deerhunter        
    Ffkevin        
    YouthHunter

"He who asks a question is a fool for 5 minutes, he who doesn't is a fool forever"

Last week I bought my first Wildgame Innovations camera from Cabelas. I put it out for 4 days next to one of my older Moultrie cameras to test it out. It took less than half the pictures my Moultrie and most were either whited out or too blurry. I returned it to Cabelas and am getting another Moultrie. I know this doesn't answer your question directly but I know I won't be buying another camera from them again. I've had good luck with Moultrie in the past so I'm going to stick with them.

well I will go on record and say ALL the cam's I have used have had brain farts over the yrs
    meaning they work great then for un known reason stop then work again
    I right now have 3 camera's that are acting up, some weeks working super then Nothing then good a again, one is a cuddleback, one is a moltrie, and one is a bushnell, and all are acting up at the same time
    new batteries new Sd cards, turning them off for a while reinstalling new batteries
    no matter, they work when they want
    I do think some times weather as something to do with it, being damp, wet cold ot dry, ??? the older the camera the more they seem to go goofy on me
    way I see it is there electronic's, and weather is hard on that stuff, all the more so considering how these things are made, with being water tight and such

things I have learned, some camera's really DON"T like certian SD cards, mine really don't like the SD HC cards, and am told many camera's don't like these either, and some brand name cards are the same way, my camera's don't like certian brand name cards at all
    and I try very hard not to mix up cards from one camera to another, that seems to screw with my camera's if i do that, and actually wonder if they are designed to cause problems by using SD cards from other brand name camera's
    or just a way to get you to have to buy new camera's

seems like so many electronic's there days get infected with crap, wonder if thats a way to get more sales??

it was a camera and a 200gallon tripod feeder combo i got at cabelas on sale for a $100 so it would take alot for me to get mad at it so im not going to lose much sleep over it though it finally took some pics today and im 100% sure it should of took pics of at least one hungry deer because my wife used it and she feeds deer out of a trough on the property she hunts and all the corn was gone but no pics to show for it that day..though today thank-god it took pics because she has a monster hanging around shes going after and ill post pics of it up later...its the biggest buck iv ever got on camera before and i cant even hunt it..so after all this ..as long as the cheapy camera keeps taking pics ill keep using it

I have the same camera and put it over some corn during this weeks corn. I came back and almost all the corn was gone. So I was expecting to have a lot of pics. When I opened the camera I found that this camera took only one picture and that was the one of me walking away from the site. I was pretty mad and got in my truck and threw the camera on the floor board. A couple days later I looked down when I was driving and this piece of crap started working and was taking pics of me driving. So I guess you get what you pay for. I will never make this mistake again.

Live in Akron and hunt mostly in Carroll County
    I've had my WGI X6C for a couple years and it is in the woods a lot. It has never missed a beat. I only wish I had bought two of them.
    I may be opinionated...but, my opinion is the only one that matters anyway.

Anymore it seems like they all are hit or miss on quality.

Thread Information