Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Live from the stand! By manofthefall

So far nothing the first hour. I expected that anyways. Hopefully the last hour and 20 minutes I see different results. Update ya in a bit.

I didn't see any at all this evening.

I was out this evening (16th) and didn't see anything. I won't be back out until the evening of the 18th.

I got the stand moved on the 17th. This is the stand where I have been seeing the 180" giant. I have seen him three times so far but have always been anywhere from 20-40 yards too far. I am going to put out some corn and sugar beets on Friday and hit that stand Monday evening. I can't wait. I will be hunting another stand on that same property this evening (18th). I am going to try and take out a doe if any comes close enough.

I'm in my stand this evening where the farmer said he has been seeing alot of does in the evening. So, hopefully tonight I can connect and put one in the freezer. Check back for updates.

I haven't seen any as of yet but the last hour is upon me. Hopefully things will pick up. Check back to see how the last hour goes.

There is just over 40 minutes of legal shooting light to go. So far no sightings.

Well, I didn't see any and I'm about to get down. I will be back at it Saturday morning.

I was out this evening, the 18th and didn't see a thing. I had 2 others buddies hunting on the same property and they didn't see any either. Must be that October lull. Depending on the weather, I will either be out again Saturday morning or evening or both.

I was out last night over a cut bean field. This is the first time Ive hunted this side of the field, but I've seen a two nice bucks come and go from that side. I set up using a buck decoy. At 5:30 I had a nice bodied 4 pt. come to the field and then to the decoy. He stayed back about 40 yards from the decoy, but right in front of me, but he got a pass. Nothing else until around 6:45. Had 2 does pop out on the other side of the field, directly across from me. They ended up working towards me, until around 7:30 they decided to check out my decoy. Had to wait them out before I could leave as it was not enough light to shoot by th time they got to me

Thread Information