Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Live from the stand! By manofthefall

S.E.Michigan to live & S.E. Ohio to dream
    Great to hear you are out this morning! Love it when guys do this so will check back as often as I can!

Well, as I was getting down I got busted by 2 doe. If I would have stayed in the stand until 10 like I said I was going to I may of had a shot at those doe's. I may get out tonight but not sure. Next time after today will probably be Thursday evening and Friday morning. Happy and safe hunting to all until next time.

I tried posting here my last couple hunts but it kept saying the sight was down. Well, it's back up now so you should be getting more live reports soon. Hopefully Monday evening!!!!!

Yearling at 10 yds this morning around 7:45....nothing since. Cold front did not happen. Pushed back until tonight

I'm in one of my favorite stands. Conditions are perfect for it tonight. Unfortunately this will be my last update until I'm done hunting. Don't want to risk blowing it tonight.

Quick update. My buddy saw 1. I haven't seen any. But the magic hour is upon me now. Gotta go.

Sorry to keep you all waiting. I had a nice 100" 8 point walk by me at 6:45. He has a little kicker off his left G-2. I filmed him for a bit although it's not very good quality. Never posted video but I will give it a try. More coming tomorrow morning and evening. It's suppose to be pretty frosty in the morning.

This morning was a bust. The only deer I saw was on the drive in. It was a beauty of a 12 point. At least he didn't jump in front of my truck because he was right on the edge of the road. I will be back at it again this evening and Thursday evening. I will try and send live updates from the stand when I can.

My son and I hunted Sunday evening. We were not able to get to the stand location we wanted until about 5:00 and got busted by one doe that was in the bean field already. After that we saw a mom and good sized yearling about 6:15, another single doe around 6:45 and five turkeys before dark. Did not see any of the bucks I have on camera, still a pretty good night with my son.

Well guys, it's 4:44. According to every evening hunt I've had this year the next 2 hours will probably be pretty quiet. Then tha action will bbegi. Check back and see how it goes.

Thread Information