Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: My son, home from Army and Afghanistan, shoots his first deer on opening day.

No one is trying to hear what your saying your first post was tell the guy he can't wear what he wants then your second post was to tell him your going to the principal and squeal on him to get him in trouble. So who is talking play ground rules so take ball and go. It is sad that you would join a site just put some one on blast pathetic actually so I'm not going to entertain the nonsense so I say good day
    ******* man's only natural predator is man himself *********** poet's name buckstalker17 !!!! And to think my highschool teacher told me sitting on my tail all day would get me nothing in life .

BOWTECH CARBON KNIGHT 4.4 LBS LOADED
    QAD REST
    ARMORTECH SIGHTS

awesome. not a better feeling than getting the first one. congradulate him for me and tell him thankyou.
    2011 Red Head Blackout By Diamond
    Red Head Kryptik 5 pin dove tail sight
    QAD HD Pro drop away
    100grn. Super Sonic
    Red Head Carbon Maxx2 arrows

I do things my way. If you want them done your way, YOU DO IT!

Awesome... Can't wait to see my sons get their first deer! Glad you got to share the moment with him... I'm sure you were as, or MORE excited than he was... Please pass on a hearty congrats and a sincere THANK YOU to your son for his service. My family and I appreciate ALL who serve!

Guess Im guilty too because I served My Country over 19 years ago (USMC) still wear my bdu's with name attached. Guess You might as well tell on me too. On a better note, tell him congrates on the kill and Thank Him For His Service. Semper Fi

Thread Information