Thread: best public hunting land near central ohio?

best public hunting land near central ohio?

i was wondering what the best public hunting areas are near central ohio. i live in carroll and im in highschool and play football so i don't have time to drive to our property every week. i would like to find some place close to home so i can go after practice. if anyone knows of any good places please let me know. thanks

well best suggestion is to take a ride about your area and even knock on some doors and ask if they would let you hunt
    , don't think anyone is going to tell you where to hunt public lands anymore than what one's you already know are about you
    nothing beats going and looking it over yourself
    posting here a where to go, with be viewed by a lot of folks, making that good spot bad real fast so??? no point in doing so wouldn't really help you if some one said hunt HERE!! and you go there and find 10 guys there before you

only way to find good spots s to go and look at them in person, from yr to yr things change, food cover pressure and many more things

not what you wanted I gather but just honest advice! good luck!

i never really thought about that lol. i feel stupid now. but thank you for the honest advice

Thread Information