Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FREEDOM WAKE UP PEOPLE!

Quote Originally Posted by Retired2hunt View Post
    I disagree ghunter. A REAL President gets both sides together to work towards the benifit of all Americans. Mr. Obama has not done this which allows one side to make changes that affects everyone - Obamacare as an example - that was passed through the same congress you think cannot change your rights to own a firearm. It may not happen all at once but those liberals in favor of more gun control (which Obama is) could eventually lead to you losing your shotgun and rifle.
    Just take a look at congress. Are there a equal number of democrats and republicans? NO there isn't so yeah the vote will goto one side. The president is just a spokesman nothing more nothing less. Congress are the real decision makers in DC.

Just a point of fact. Did you know Romney put into effect a version of Obamacare in Massachusetts? Guess what it failed.

Quote Originally Posted by ManOfTheFall View Post
    Answer me this question. Why in the last year has Homeland Security been buying up ammunition of all kinds? They have bought over 400 million rounds of ammunition.
    What's so bad about it? How many rounds does a normal police officer shoot a year? Times that by however many officers are in homeland security that also includes border patrol.

What is homeland security doing buying up the ammo? That is what I want to know. Did you also know that people that don't have insurance or Obamacare will go to jail eventually? I do believe that is called freedom of choice which is being taken from us. I won't go into all the other freedoms that have been stripped from us since Obama has taken over because this is not the proper forum to do so. This will be my last post on this topic. I do agree with you on one thing. Neither candidate is worth voting for. I will just pick who I think is the lesser of two evils.

Quote Originally Posted by ghunter View Post
    Just take a look at congress. Are there a equal number of democrats and republicans? NO there isn't so yeah the vote will goto one side. The president is just a spokesman nothing more nothing less. Congress are the real decision makers in DC.

Just a point of fact. Did you know Romney put into effect a version of Obamacare in Massachusetts? Guess what it failed.
    How about the "executive orders" Obama has made without congress' vote? Sorry but my opinion is that Obama is a threat to our freedom and our rights.

And that's your opinion. But mine is Romney is just as bad and there is no hope in either one.

Thread Information