Went out Saturday morning and sat over a partially cut bean field. It was about 37 in the morning. Around 8:15 I had two yotes come out and I was able call them in to about 45 yards. I took a shot at one, but shot under him. I doubt I will see them in that field again. At 8:30 I gave a set of grunts and about 15 minutes later I heard a couple deer come up from behing me, downwind, a circle around through the woods. They popped out in the field about 60-70 yards to my left, looking in my direction. As it turned out it was two nice bucks, both shooters. I tried to grunt them my way, but they didn't have any of that. I then did a snort wheeze which really got their attention. I think since they didn't see another buck they weren't agressive enough to just come in on the sort wheeze. They eventually went off in the other direction around the corner of the field.

So a couple of things I took from this 1) these two bucks hadn't split up yet 2) they were moving in shoot hours, around 8:45 in the morning and 3) these were the two biggest bucks I've seen this year including what I have on camera.

So I have set a stand on that side of the field and will try to hunt it next week or weekend.

Pretty good morning...