Thread: 2012/2013 Daily Hunting Report, Deer Activity, Season Information & Rut Report HERE!

Hybrid View

11/20- pm. Hunted my crabapple stand, jumped a doe that was bedded right behind it going in, never saw a darn thing.

11/21- am. Hunted my back right corner stand, never saw a darn thing.

Hunting sucks right now. No rutting activity, warm weather, and........? who knows. Few more days before the orange army rolls in. My chances of killing a buck with my bow after that is minimal. Maybe I'll get some good luck with the dropping temps this weekend.

11/23- PM. Hunted in a ladderstand overlooking my overgrown field. Saw a decent buck come out at 5:30 and grunted him to about 50 yards but no closer. Windy and cold evening.

11/24- AM- Hunted a new stand site where I just hung the stand at on Friday. It is located between big timber and a bedding area in a saddle where deer funnel through. Saw one doe going in that was eating grass in a pasture field and never saw a thing on stand. Breezy and very cold.

11/24- PM. Hunted the same new stand site. Never saw a thing on stand. Saw three does in the pasture field when I was leaving.

Hunting continues to suck.........one of the best days ever to hunt yesterday, overcast, cold, and just awesome.

Thread Information