Thread: 2012/2013 Daily Hunting Report, Deer Activity, Season Information & Rut Report HERE!

Hybrid View

Went to Wayne National Forrest for the weekend.

11-17 Saturday 6am on way to my spot just over the hill from me there were two bucks fighting tearing the hillside up. They were really going at it for about 30 seconds and I heard the horns smash together and then heard one jump or got pushed into the swamp or he was running away to save his life...don't know.
    11-18 Sunday saw one buck by himself go over the hill into the thick first thing in the morning. 9am 3 does come into field and the 2 younger ones were chasing each other around the field playing then they went where they come from and I saw 7 or 8 white tails in the woods where they went. Don't know what they all were.
    If there were 8 days in a week I would hunt 8 days

11/20 Saw about 6 does herded up in a cut bean field. There is no way they are all bred already. Counting on this weekend with the cold snap that the deer will be everywhere.

I hunted last night, calm winds, warm evening, temps in the upper 50's. Saw 0 deer! The rut is definitely past it's peak.
    Is there anything better than being in the woods?!

Thread Information