Thread: 2012/2013 Daily Hunting Report, Deer Activity, Season Information & Rut Report HERE!

Hybrid View

Hunting a stand that I haven't been too in some time 15 days. Dragged a line in from the rear of the stand and saw a bunch of fresh scrapes and 2 big rubs on a couple trees. Tonights looking looking like a great night! Good luck to you all!

11/07/12- AM. Hunted my ditchline stand. Saw 5 small bucks and two other deer (does?) eating honeysuckle. One of the bucks was a decent 115" 8pt with decent mass and main beams but no tine length. I grunted him in from about 60 yds away. He came by later wanting me to kill him again.

11/07/12- PM. Hunted in the corner oak stand where I saw the nice buck a couple days ago. Saw 2 does, 3 small bucks, and jumped 4 other deer (does?). The largest buck (8pt) was walking around grunting and smelling where a doe had bed. The does on my property are bedding in the oaks and hardly leaving them at all so it makes it impossible to get in without spooking them.

Thread Information