Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How Good Is Good Enough

just wondering if you ever weighed your heads on a scale
    I have over the yrs to check replacement blades and found them to be different than factory weights
    not by much
    but most heads to me are not all the same weight in a pack, but again talking small amounts
    does it matter??

dick i would say if you are to change anything on your set up maybe try a different pair of socks not the set up on your bow ive notice that some times people start giving to many opinions on what it could be then it can make you start to doubt your shot when the deer steps out .as i took your advice on the bait for pond bass take my advice on this there is nothing wrong with your shooting or your grouping i can promise u nobody hardly ever hits the exact spot they aiming at there are so many variables wind ,angle elevation there can be alot of things that doesnt have to do with your shooting just my 2cents
    ******* man's only natural predator is man himself *********** poet's name buckstalker17 !!!! And to think my highschool teacher told me sitting on my tail all day would get me nothing in life .

BOWTECH CARBON KNIGHT 4.4 LBS LOADED
    QAD REST
    ARMORTECH SIGHTS

Like I said when we had our weekly talk......I think it's good enough. I think splitter is getting in your head buddy.LOL bottomline: if Splitter gets within 20yds of you........it's dead!!. Splitters days are numbered!!!
    Enjoy your hunt- the long sit......... the cold.......the rain and snow......the peace and quiet, it may just be your last hunt........... you never know.

Quote Originally Posted by Stonegod View Post
    Like I said when we had our weekly talk......I think it's good enough. I think splitter is getting in your head buddy.LOL bottomline: if Splitter gets within 20yds of you........it's dead!!. Splitters days are numbered!!!
    X2. You will do fine and he will look good on your wall.

Live in Akron and hunt mostly in Carroll County
    Thanks for the vote of confidence guys. I'm sure I strive to hard for perfection, just my nature I guess. But, being so selective on the bucks that I target is like a two edged sword. The thought of acheiving my goal and getting hold of those antlers keeps me awake at night. But, the thought of making a bad shot and losing a deer that I have singled out to pursue haunts me all the time. I know it can happen to all of us, but that doesn't ease my mind.
    I may be opinionated...but, my opinion is the only one that matters anyway.

Thread Information