I use google all the time as well, but my farm is surrounded by 1,000 acres of a private gated housing cominuiety that everyone in the area knows is NO hunting allowed, and to be using Google earth to scout a NO nunting area still brings up questions to me, most of the trespassers I get are trying to sneak into this place, find my farm, and stop at it and hunt it
all the locals know this private gated place has Loads of deer, making things a royal pain in tha ass for me with cheaters

I just get fustrated when I am told how most find it, as it just shows me how many folks are looking to cheat to kill a deer by trespassing
don't get me wrong I like to look about my hunting areas on Google earth and places I would like to, maybe get access to
but again, most answers I get are, " I was wlaking the place and found it", and well walking isn't possible YET on google earth as far as I know! lol
which to me again just tells me I am already dealing with a person that doesn't follow the rules, and not the folks I would grant access to, and folks I need to keep an eye out for in the future

every yr about this time I get lots to ask me, and 99% tell me they already walked it!