OK the past few days I have been asked about a dozen times for permission to hunt my farm
every yr I get asked a TON by locals
and as always I ask them how they found the place , as its 100% land locked meaning the whole farm is surrounded by a large section of forest , and the farm just can only be seen from the air or, well if someone is trespassing,
as all lands surrounding it are private and posted very well, so only way any one could know there is farm lands is to trespass!
and well, eveyone always tells me when I ask, they were walking the area and thus found it!!
its so rare that I get any other answer, once in a great while somoen will tell me they hunted it a few yrs ago, and I have had it for about 15 yrs now so??

so at that point I stop them and tell them they were trespassing and I don't let trespassers hunt, and if I catch them on the lands ,
I will have them arrested , as this in NOW there notice, and next time will be a class A fenony charge, as here in PA if you warn a person about trespassing and you get them a second time you can UP the charge to that, meaning they will loose ability to own a firearm if convicted of a felony charge

But , its just maybe me, but I get pissed when I get these folks that trespassed and then ask for permission, as I get so much stuff stolen every yr

Oh well just a vent I guess

anyone else have this problem??